Caring for a child with a major illness can be holistically demanding and a full time job, but it’s something you and your family need not do alone. Allow New England Home Health Care into your home where we’re ready to assist you with your particular needs. Our staff helps care for children with a variety of needs and diagnoses and have the experience and compassion needed for your child.
Our assistance in caring for your child is important not only to the child but the family. We can help and, as a private pay provider, we’re able to help in whatever way is needed-from bathing to meal preparation to transportation. Our variety of services are available to all clients, no matter how big or small. And our compassion and expertise help make our care extraordinary.
Our care includes:
- Tube feedings
- Ventilator care
- Catheter maintenance and care
- Ostomy care
- Assistance in bathing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Companionship and emotional support
- Informal education and support of family members
- Arranging specialized training as needed for our caregivers in order to care for your child