We hire excellence in certified and educated staff. It is important to our quality and values to employ and provide the best for our clients. We are proud to have a clinical staff that provides the care and comfort needed for all of our clients.
We have the following qualified staff to care for our clients:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practice Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nurses Aids (CNA)
- Personal Support Specialists (PSS)
- Direct Service Providers (DSP)
- Certified Residential Medication Aides (CRMA)
We ensure safe, professional, and comfortable care for all of our clients and here’s why:
- Our caregivers are trained and certified or licensed.
- We have specially trained staff for clients with Alzheimer’s/dementia.
- We carry out background checks, work history verification, and physical exam for all NEHHC employees.
- All care is overseen by a Registered Nurse (RN), who assesses healthcare needs and home safety. Our RNs also help manage our clients’ care and complete monthly in-home visits to ensure optimal quality of care.
- We provide an available RN and scheduler at any given day of the week or time during the day to provide answers and support or hear your concerns.